Dental implants are widely considered to be the best replacement for missing natural teeth in the oral cavity. Surgeons all over the world recommend implants to patients who may have lost teeth due to decay, gingival infections, hygiene negligence or trauma. Unlike other popular methods of tοοth replacement – such as dentures and bridges– dental implants offer outstanding support, complete restoration of masticatory function, speech rehabilitation, unmatched aesthetics, and stability. They also contribute to the overall health and strength of the jaw bone that supports all the natural teeth in the mouth. For all these reasons and more, implants continue to be the top recommendation for patients by leading oral surgeons globally.
How much dental implants cost in the Philippines?
Like many other general dental procedures, dental implants in Philippines cost less compared to the USA or Australia. A surgery for dental implants in Philippines could cost 40% less than what one may find in Australia. Depending upon the practitioner and the implant manufacturer, the cost of a dental implant can range between $1200 and $3000. Private clinics tend to charge more for any procedure, whereas patients can easily get the same treatments at government oral health facilities as well as at teaching hospitals for a fraction of the price.
Cheap implants: A risk worth taking?
There are a number of factors that can determine dental implant cost. While it is an established fact that dentistry is comparatively cheaper in the Philippines, there are always some dentists who tend to advertise dental implants for unbelievably low prices to lure patients towards their clinics. This frequently happens in countries that do not have proper regulatory bodies that keep medical/dental practitioners in check – thus, countless men and women looking to get their natural teeth replaced on a budget may end up with substandard dental implants, and surgeries that often result in complications.
Dental Implant Surgery in Sydney
Licensed dental surgeons in Sydney strictly abide by the Australian medical laws and ethics. A single dental implant can cost anywhere between $3000 and $7000, but the dentists make sure that the patient receives outstanding care and top quality treatment from the moment they step into the facility, until the procedure has been successfully completed.
Only the finest quality dental implants are used for replacing natural teeth, using research-driven conservative surgical approaches, and patients can easily acquire honest, helpful consultation without misleading marketing tactics.
Advantages of dental implants over dentures and bridges
There are countless factors that set implants apart from any other form of tooth replacement dental procedure. Some of the most prominent benefits of opting for the surgery in Sydney include:
- Excellent strength and resilience. There are little or no chances of the implant fracturing in the mouth due to intra-oral forces because it is made using titanium, one of the strongest known metals.
- Patients do not have to worry about using adhesives or clips because the implant has a strong foundation set in the jaw bone. This means that the artificial tooth is highly stable and will not move or get displaced in the mouth during function.
- Dental implants strengthens the surrounding jaw bone and prevents it from degenerating – a phenomenon that may otherwise occur naturally in the absence of teeth.
- The dental implant resembles a natural tooth in the oral cavity with its flawless contours and the exact shade of the patient’s existing dentition.
- Dental implants prevent facial muscles from losing integrity. Early tooth loss and failure to replace these teeth can often bring early signs of ageing as well.
- Implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth, or multiple missing teeth in the upper and lower arches of the mouth. Today, implants are also being used to retain complete dentures paving way for complete oral and dental rehabilitation for edentulous patients.
If you wish to learn more about drawbacks of dental implants in the Philippines and how they compare to superior quality tooth replacement surgeries in Sydney, simply get in touch with the team of experts at Serenity Smiles today and we’ll be happy to address any queries you may have: (02) 9158 6753